Experience the sight and sounds of the country
Worcester Agricultural Society
Telephone: 023 347 0091
Fax: 023 347 0091 ext 14
Kleinplasie Country Chalets are situated in Worcester only an hour`s drive from Cape Town via the picturesque Du Toitskloof Pass.
The thatch-roofed houses form an integral part of the Cape Dutch architectural heritage, for wich Worcester is well-known. The complex was declared a National Monument Area in 1985
Each fully-equipped chalet consists of a main bedroom with built-in cupboards and two beds, an attic with two beds, a bathroom and a living area with an open-plan kitchen. Each chalet has its own braai facilities.
We supply the bedding, but please bring your own towels. Television is also in the chalets.
No Pets are allowed
Also in Complex
* A Swimming pool.
* The fascinating Living Open Air Museum that depicts the life style of the early Cape farmer. Daily demonstrations include bread- baking, tobacco rolling, soap- making, etc.
* A Curio shop and Restaurant.
Worcester & Surrounds
* Worcester Golf Course, 4km from town.
* The Karoo Botanical Garden, with its plants from the drier regions of the country.
* The Brandvlei-Quaggaskloof dam for all types of water sports.
* Canoeing on the Breede River, trout fishing in the streams, hiking trails, and lots more
Worcester Wine and Tourism Associatian
PO Box 59
Tel: (023) 3428710
Fax: (023) 3422294
for detail information on the town and its tourist attractions.
* Occupation commences at 14:00 on day of arrival and
end at 10:00 on morning of departure
* Pleace shut the windows and lock the house when you leave.
* Keys must be returned to the Office.
* Guests will be held responsible for any losses that might occur.
* Office hours are from 08:00 to 17:00 during weekdays.